Project on Facebook Marketing in Upwork & Fiverr I am an expert in digital marketing. I am also experienced in SEO . I have a long training course on Social Media Marketing. I participated with a team to do practically work for a USA company on SMM.I do work both in-house and agency. I have been working in Facebook & Instagram marketing for eight years. I am also proficiency in YouTube, Twitter X, LinkedIn and Pinterest. My Service Description : # Facebook Ads Campaign Setup # Create a Business manager # Increase Brand Awareness & Reach, # Boost Traffic, and Enhance Post-engagement # Target Audience Research & Location # Setup Pixel & Event with Verification Domain # Lookalike audience or Custom Audience # A/B testing with technical support # Optimization with Ads Management Why you choose me : • Unlimited support * Do honesty * No fake * Fast delivery If you hire me, I will try the best. Thanks Upwork Project Link: Facebook Marketing Exper t Fiverr...
Comments
Post a Comment